Hanoi - Halong Bay Tours - Sapa Tours - Hanoi - Promotion Package 6 Days 5 Nights
(Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Halong Bay Tours - Hanoi)
Day 1: Hanoi - Free Walking Tours - Puppet Show - Hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay Tours - Overnight on Boat
07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area only, arround 5km far from Hoan Kiem Lake) and depart for Halong Bay Tours.
12:30 - On arrival at pier, you will board your Cruise which you have booked as your chosen option and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.
13:00 - Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with us in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay
. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 - Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of Ti Top Island
from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay Trip.
16:30 - Kayaking & swimming
18:00 - Join the Sunset Party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music to enjoy most romantic time on boat.
19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time. Enjoy your Halong Bay Cruises with us for overnight on Boat in Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay Tours - Hotel in Hanoi
06:00 - Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 - Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 - Visit Surprising Cave
(Also called: Sung Sot Cave
/or Amazing Cave
) - the most beautiful cave we must see in Halong Bay
09:00 - Back to the Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Halong Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 - Enjoy Cooking class on the cruise
or relax on sundeck
to enjoy the view of Halong Bay
11:00 - Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 - Get on our bus back to Hanoi.
16:30 - Transfer you back to Hanoi old Quarter and drop you off at your hotels in the old quarter, time to say goodbye and see you next trip to Halong Bay.
Day 5: Hanoi Sapa Tours: Cat Cat Village (Waterfall) - Hotel in Sapa
: 06:30: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter/ or pick up at our office at: 34 Hang Hanh Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
07:00: Start departure to Sapa. The tour guide will explain to you about the trip and Sapa. Then you will be served mineral water and some snacks.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
12:30: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
: start trekking to Cat Cat Village
, about 45 minutes walk from Sapa, this is the village of Black H’Mong
hill tribe. The village is on the slope of the hill and easy walking, rice and corn are grown here.
Visiting Cat Cat village
, you will have a chance to visit a big Cat Cat waterfall on the stream
and the old Hydro Electric Power Station built by French people. That is the image of young women sitting by looms with colorful pieces of brocade decorated with designs of flowers and birds. When these pieces of brocade are finished, they are dyed and embroidered with beautiful designs. A note worthy is that H’Mong women use indigo plants and leaves to dye these brocade fabrics. And then they roll around and smooth section of wood covered with wax on fabrics to polish them, making their colors durable.
: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market
which is one of unique cultures of ethnic minorities HMong, Dzao in Lao Cai in particular and North West of Vietnam in general. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Sapa
Day 5: Sapa Tours: Ma Tra - Ta Phin Village - Hotel in Hanoi
5km by car or jeep before taking a trail along local paths and through rice fields to the Black H'mong Village of Ma Tra
. During the day, you will also be able to visit a local school.
After lunch, we continue walking through beautiful scenery to the Red Dao village of Ta Phin
. There is plenty of time to walk around the village and soak up the atmosphere. You will enjoy walking among local people. The trip also offers you the opportunity to visit some local houses as well as visit the local caves.
Ta Phin Village
now is also a famous destination for trekking tours. Whether the tourists choose to stay overnight in the village or just visit for a day, the locals will be happy to organize a tour for them through the village. The tourists may meet locals working in the field, see traditional houses, visit caves and have medicine bath complex or go for a long walk through the rice paddies and mountain views. A common sight in the village is to see the woman and the girls sitting together, gossiping and laughing, head down focused on a piece of indigo coloured cloth. They make their embroidery and brocade products that are sold and traded amongst the villages and visitors. The locals are friendly and will invite the tourists to go to their homes to show how they live and what they have.
14:00: Our bus will take you from Taphin village to Sapa.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and get back to Hanoi.
21:30: Arrive in Ha Noi. We are going to drop you in Hanoi Old Quarter where our big bus can stop on Tran Quang Khai Street. Free time and coming to your hotel in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi - Free Walking Time - Transfer to Noi Bai Airport
It is time to relax and free time for walking around Hanoi old quarter for looking and shopping or enjoy a nice water puppet show in the puppet theater beside Hoan Kiem Lake. Then coming back to your hotel ot coming back our office to get our free car transport from Hanoi to Noi Bai International Airport. Saying Goodbye to our team and see you next trip in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The tour prices are included as:
The tour prices are NOT included as mentioned below:
- FREE Shuttle Bus with Air-conditioned - Transport Round Trip: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- FREE 1 private car for the airport pick-up service (Pick-up from Noi Bai International Airport to your Hotels in Hanoi)
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation the air-conditioned ensuite cabins as your booking request.
- English-speaking guide during the tour
- In house English-speaking guide
- All meals served on boat as: Day 1: Lunch + Dinner / Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch.
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
Cancellation by Customer:
- Luxury Limousine Transport - 8 Seater sharing Transfer round-trip Hanoi -> Halong -> Hanoi. It cost only 30 USD/ Per Person/ Round-Trip. We Highly Recommend if you want to get comfortable and luxury transport service.
- Private Car - 4 seater car (63 USD/ Private Car/ 1 Way), 7 seater car (70 USD/ Private Car/ 1 Way) and others\ 16 seater transit available on request.
- Beverages, Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- If you want to book the luxury limousine/ Private Car for transport from Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (Please email us to book it in advance, as soon as possible: email@example.com)
Cancellation due to bad weather:
- More than 10 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 5 to 10 days prior to check-in: 30% of total rates
- From 3 to 5 days prior to check-in: 70% of total rates
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults on mattress.
- Children from 4 - under 7: Stay with parent 50% adult rate. shared seat + shared bed with parents.
- Children from 7 - under 12: Will be charge 75% adult rate. shared seat + shared bed with parents.
- Children from 12: Will be charge 75% adult rate. Stay with parents + 1 Extra bed + private seat.
- Children under 4: Stay with parents for FREE of charge.
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for Free of Charge per cabin.
- If you are a family of two adults and two children or 3 children. So you only have one (01) child paying with The Children Policy. The next child will have to pay as full adult rate because we have to make sure that will be enough seat and meals and bed sharing for your family. Please let us know in advance if you are of this family, so we can provide you suitable ideas for your family happy holiday.
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
- Please kindly provide us your passport information at least 01 day before the cruise date, it using for the cruise check-in advance.
- If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, non-seafood, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best.