First Day: Hanoi - Hon Gai Dock - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave - Cong Do (Sleeping Area)
Depart from Hanoi to Halong Bay by comfortable shuttle bus (optional)
Upon arrival at Emperor Cruises, located at Hon Gai dock, our team will welcome you in our lounge before boardinggg.
Our Experiences Manager will assist you with boarding to start cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay. Check in to your cabin as we set sail from Vinashin dock to cruise among the many beautiful islets (scenes from the film ‘Indochine’ were filmed here). Bai Tu Long Bay has a wild beauty and the panoramas from the boat are unforgettable.
A set menu lunch will be served at our Paranoma Restaurant on the main deck. Savor delicious Vietnamese food while admiring the grace of the bay.
Explore the area of Hon Co Island and Co Cave (Grass Cave, also known as Thien Canh Son). You can revel in the breathtaking view of Bai Tu Long bay from up high, as well as the glorious long white-sand beach of Hon Co Island. Afterwards relax on the beach, go swimming in the crystal clear water and explore the cave.
Return to the cruise by small boat
Choose from kayaking, taking massage or just relaxing, do nothing or watching the sky color change as the sun sets.
Attend tea demonstration
18:30 - 19:00:
Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting.
Enjoy our a la carte course menu for dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises.
Second Day: Cong Do - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai Dock - Hanoi
Wake up to the gentle lapping of the water against the boat and as the first rays of the sun announce a new day. Before enjoying breakfast have cookies and tea and then try the Vovinam session on the sundeck as the sun rises over Bai Tu Long Bay
Have light breakfast with milk, bread, cereals, fruit juice, yogurt
07:15 - 07:30:
Visit Vung Vieng fishing village, the famous pearl-growing village, to view the fishing tanks of the local people. Proceed to Vung Vieng floating village to board bamboo boats so the locals can row you around their village and oyster pearl farming plots. Return to the mother boat by speedboat/tender
Return to the cruise by tender
Arrange the luggage and check out.
09:45 - 10:30:
Enjoy brunch on board while cruising back to the mainland.
Arrive back at Emperor Cruises dock, Halong City for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Hanoi or the airport for your onward journey or home.
- Welcome drink
- Experiences Director on board
- Local guide service for unlimited exploration
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- Welcome champaign/sparkling wine/ house wine in room
- Fruits, snack & nuts
- Unlimited drinks all the time: water, tea and coffee, house wine, spirit, local beer, fruit juices, soft drink, cocktail, mock tail. (for all-inclusive package)
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch
- Music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Cookery & tea demonstration
- Vovinam and Use of massage & gym
- Beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing, visiting cave, fishing villages, boating
- Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability).
- Fun club for kids & library
- All rooms with private balcony & full ocean view, Jacuzzi bathtub
- Butler service
- Free wifi
- Free bank charges if paying by credit card.
- All sightseeing tickets
- Service charges and government tax.
EMPEROR CRUISE - TOUR OPTIONS:
- All pick-up and drop-off and transfers services
- Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
- Air fares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- All other services not mentioned above.
- Emperor Cruise 2 Days 1 Night Sleep On Boat
- Emperor Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights Sleep On Boat