Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Valentine Cruise
Boarding our boat at Tuan Chau Port - enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13:15 - 14:00:
Passengers enjoy the deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
Drink vouchers are given out from 15.00 to 18.00.
14:00 - 16:00:
Cruise through Halong Bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas including Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet.
Arrive at Surprise Cave - one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay. The mouth of the grotto is reached by ascending about a hundred stone steps.
Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to anchor overnight.
18:30 - 19:00:
Attend the Fruit and Vegetable Carving Lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
Dinner is served.
Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
21:00 - 23:00:
Happy Hour! Buy one drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
End of Program for Day 1.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
Enjoy Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck (lasting for about 30 minutes).
07:45 - 09:00:
Guests are transferred by tender to the Titov Island. About one hour is spent on the island, allowing time to climb to the peak for a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up).
After the climb, there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
Upon returning to the boat, guests will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please collect all of your belongings from the cabins and leave heavy luggage outside the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
Enjoy a full breakfast in the dining room. Bills are settled after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
Arrive at Tuan Chau port, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Please note that times are approximate and may vary. Itinerary may change when necessary.
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
VALENTINE CRUISE - TOUR OPTIONS
- The FOC Rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress)
- The Child Rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress)
- Only 1 (one) child under 5 years traveling with 2 (two) adults is allowed for FOC per group
- Acceptance of additional bookings for children are subject to discretion of Party A
- Valentine Cruise 2 Days 1 Night Sleep on Boat
- Valentine Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights Sleep on Boat